- The neighbors get to know each other because everyone is new.
- The parks and trails are new, yet they connect to all the parks and trails throughout the city.
- The sidewalks, the alleys, the foliage, flowers etc are all fresh and new.
- Being in early in a neighborhood watching it grow is inspiring.
- The couple from Cherry Creek wanted to get out of all the traffic and congestion.
- The people from Downtown came because they wanted more green space.
- The family from University Hills wanted a new house but didn’t want to leave the city.
- The Capitol Hill couple wanted a house with a little more space but didn’t want a bigger yard to take care of.
Finally, the neighborhood is green! Not just with all the parks but every house has solar panels for energy. The developer required all builders to build the homes to a HERS rating of 50 or less!