Here are the seven things I love about Spire:
1. The modern minimal details.
2. The energy efficiency of the building and each condo within. The building is LEED certified, it is the “greenest” residential building in Denver. The building operates on “Green Power, 100% of the electrical consumption is offset by renewable sources”. There are recycling chutes on every floor. Cool right? Then when you look within your condo you’ll discover the fabulous energy saving kitchen appliances, lighting, dual flush privy that has a 27% reduction on water use, etc.
3. The floor to ceiling windows, the sliding glass doors open to your balcony and so do other windows in your condo. Fresh Colorado air!
4. The light rail stop is only a half a block away. Have you ever dated someone who lives downtown? Did they only have one parking space because they cost between $30K-50K at the top of the market when they purchased their property so they only had one spot or there was only one spot available to purchase?
5. The building amenities. Security. Parking. Pool. Community Space . Green Dry Cleaning. Parking. Fitness Center. Green Housekeeping.
6. The diverse price range. This month there are condos available from $280,000 – $575,000. If you have any interest in this property or in the Theatre District give me a call (303.656.9844) or, search property here.
7. This is one of the first buildings in the Theatre District! Come live, experience and grow with the neighborhood!