The best way to search for a home in Denver.
Let’s get straight to the point.
For those of you who want to be informed before you talk to an agent the best app to use for your home search in Denver is Homesnap. It connects directly to REColorado.com which is the website we put our listings into in the Denver metro area. You can access the public side of REColorado.com at any time if you don’t want to download another app. On REColorado.com you can connect to your agent and keep track of your favorite listings, you can make notes for each other and you can save certain properties to watch until it sells. You can also connect to your agent on Homesmart. The advantage of connecting with us is that when we see something off-market or in another neighborhood that is what you are looking for, we can bring it to your attention.
Many people call the number on a sign in front of a house the top two reasons are:
- They have a realtor but don’t want to tell them they are looking yet.
- They are trying to figure out pricing.
When people call from my sign in the yard I normally encourage them to call their agent and let them know they are looking. There are many reasons to let your agent know you are looking prior to the actual week you want to look. Here are a few things to consider:
- You might find the perfect house on the first day searching, your agent can help you.
- You might be looking out of your price range, your agent can help you.
- You might not know about another neighborhood that would fit your needs better, your agent can help you.
The best way to search for a home in Denver is to hire an agent. If you don’t have an agent, I’d be glad to help you. Give me a call, or an email and text and let’s figure out your next move.
In the meantime, sign up on REColorado and get your housing information direct from the source.