Welcome to my Denver view let’s take a look at what happened last week in the Denver real estate market.
- 540 homeowners decided to sell – that’s up from last week
- 428 reduced their prices – that is fewer than we’ve seen in the past four weeks
- 1128 buyers found their dream home – that number’s been going up since the beginning of the year
- we have 3562 homes available for purchase – that number’s been going down for the sixth week in a row
- 168 coming soon – and that number is down as well.
We are definitely seeing bidding wars but I want you also to know that even though a house may only have six showings in one weekend they are still going under contract.
What I know from experience is… if you want a deal you need to go back and look at all of the houses that have been on the market for more than two weeks. Buyers quit waiting for sellers to drop their prices. If you think it’s priced too high and your agent agrees with you, that it’s priced too high, make that seller an offer.
Sellers price it right from the start and let your real estate agent and the stager make it immaculate.
See you next week on My Denver View!